When it comes to designing circuit boards, you know that being able to properly visualize your spacing, sizing, and layout is crucial to a successful finished product with minimal setbacks. While standard PCB design software has its place, 3D PCB software allows you to get a detailed look at your routing, components, and overall layout BEFORE you send your design out for a physical prototype. As 3D environments become more advanced, they become essential tools to advance your PCB designs to the next step. Whether prototyping or sending to manufacture a 3D design environment makes it easier for you to see what needs additional attention.
Join us as we discuss topics relating to 3D PCB Design, click the PDF above to read in your browser.
Or view the original content here:
- Move 3D Interference Checking to Electronic Design for a More Efficient Flow
- Using 3D STEP Models to Reduce Design Respins
- How 3D Modeling Has Changed Electronics Design Forever
- The Value of a Built-in 3D Measurement Tool
- Creating 3D Component Bodies in a Footprint Library
- 3D PCB Design: Why You Need It and How It Will Help You
Check out the 3D PCB Design Presentation for a more concise version of this material.