In the past, many PCB designers would shy away from using autorouters in their designs due to their penchant for difficult setups and questionable results. This led to many of us opting for manual hand routing to avoid the trouble and clean up. However, recent developments in auto-routing technology have allowed for a lot of saved time and effort in your design process.
Click the PDF above to read more about Auto-Interactive Routing in this ebook. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- Hand Routing vs Using an Automated Router: Why Auto-Interactive Routing Is the Ideal PCB Design Solution
- Intelligent Routing Features In PCB Design Software Let You Work Smarter, Not Harder
- The PCB Routing that Benefits the Most from Interactive PCB Auto Routing
- The Top Reasons Why PCB Design Software With Auto Routing Can Save You Time
- Why An Auto-Interactive Router Routes Cleaner Traces than an Auto Router
- Why PCB Design Auto-Interactive Routing is Not a PCB Autorouter
Check out the Auto-Interactive Routing Presentation for a more concise version of this material.