In the past, many PCB designers were confined to tools that dictated when the Bill of Materials could be produced. But we know from years of experience that the Bill of Materials, or BOM, can change throughout the design process. We believe the decision should be up to you, which is why we strive to offer tools that embrace flexible and agile options for PCB designers and other professionals involved in the decision process.
Click the PDF above to read more about BOM System Improvements in this Ebook. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- Cross-Probing Electronic Components in PCB BOM Software
- Don't Stay in the Tower: BOM System Communication and Component Pricing Costs
- No Icebergs Here, Captain! Board Rule Checking for Bill of Materials Management
- Your PCB Bill of Materials Report Can Be So Much More Than a Simple Statement
- Bill of Materials for PCB: Part Numbers and Organization, or Packing Tetris?
Check out the BOM System Improvements Presentation for a more concise version of this material.