Boards are never simple anymore. High speed and the proliferation of materials have provided several unique challenges that are testing what we collectively know about PCB design. Here is a collection of PCB design articles related specifically to High Speed design
Click the PDF above to read more about High Speed Design in this Ebook. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- Introduction to High Speed PCB Designing: Is FR-4 the Best Board Material Choice for High Speed PCB Design?
- Board Layer Stackup Considerations for High Speed Board Design
- High Speed PCB Design Considerations: Component Shape Considerations
- High Speed PCB Design Considerations: Bypass Capacitor Place and Route Tips
- High-Speed Design Techniques: Trace Tuning for Routing Length Matching