From the early days of printed circuit boards, the electronics industry has made huge strides in board materials, copper printing methods, miniaturization, rigid-flex, ELIC, EDA, and much more. Many of the devices we use in our homes, our vehicles, and in our workplaces would not be possible without this continuous evolution of PCB design and technology. The scope of creativity from individuals is unbounded.
While the infrastructure for IoT can, and probably must, be designed and built by organizations, the applications for IoT will need to be realized through a network effect that enables creative individuals of all shapes and sizes to contribute.
We hope to make PCB design accessible to electronics designers across the spectrum of design and development and enable the future of technology realization.
Click on the presentation PDF above to read more about IoT Resources for Developers in this Altium Ebook Bundle. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- Flexible PCBs and the Internet of Things: How the Landscape of PCB Design is Rapidly Changing
- Flexible Future: The Industries That Are Forcing You To Learn Rigid Flex PCB Design
- Design Techniques to Help you Keep up with Increasing PCB Complexity
- Choosing the Best Communication Configuration for Your IoT Device Network
- Designing PCBs for IoT: How to Plan for FCC Certification
- How to Choose a Test Lab for FCC Certification of IoT Products