Understanding and Surviving Parts Shortages
Every EE and PCB designer is feeling the pinch of component shortages these days. How in the world have basic standard capacitors become scarce? When are we going to see the end of this annoying state of affairs? How can designers work around these shortages and get their work done--on time?! I gave John Watson of LeGrand a call to ask these questions and more. As a PCB design lead who oversees 50 designers globally, I knew he’d have a lot to share on this subject.
According to our annual survey, one of your favorite parts of the newsletter is the Brain Food section. So we thought we would share the additional resources we have to help keep you on top of your design game--not the least of which is the content that comes out of our annual AltiumLive conferences. You’ll also be able to find Altium Designer help resources below. Enjoy!
David Marrakchi steps up to the whiteboard and behind the camera to teach about designing printed electronics.
Technical Articles to Keep You Sharp
- From Octopart: MilSpec Connectors Q&A with PEI-Genesis
- NEW! Getting Started Video Series for Altium Designer
- The Top Reasons Why PCB Design Software With Auto Routing Can Save You Time
- Following the Recipe for PCB Design: The PCB Fabrication Drawing
- PCB Design and Fabrication Tips to Prevent Open Circuits During PCB Manufacturing
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Judy Warner