How to Transition Your Global Team to Altium 365
Jeremie Waller, Sr. Electrical Engineer at Quantel Laser, visits the OnTrack podcast to talk about infrared lasers, microplasma bursts, transitioning to Altium 365, and setting up user groups.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- An introduction to Jeremie Waller and Lumibird.
- Shock and awe: Class IV lasers and Lidar applications.
- A video demonstration: microplasmic bursts in the lab with the Merion C—a 100 millijoule 400Hz infrared laser.
- "Going to the cloud just sounded like the right thing to do." How Jeremie and his team became Altium 365 beta users at the outset of the pandemic.
- Feedback on the transition to Altium 365 from Firmware Engineers, Material Managers, and
- Learn, connect, and get inspired: Adopting Altium and the importance of review meetings and training.
- Lost in Translation: working in a global work environment.
- Adventures in setting up Altium Live user groups.It takes less time than you think. Run by you, the users; and run your way.
Links and Resources: