Embedded World Conference 2019 was on everyone’s mind this week. With so many future-oriented technologies and solutions, the conference brought out the best new ideas. As a part of the community, we were eager to share our technology with embedded system developers and product managers looking for fresh perspective and future-friendly EDA tools. Watch our Embedded World highlights video to get a quick recap of the event and take a look at some photos from the event:
This OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
This week on the OnTrack Podcast, Judy Warner and Mike Vinson, the COO of Averatek talk about their unique process in which they use a semi-additive process incorporating a liquid metal ink as the catalyst seed layer. This technology will work for both flex, rigid-flex, and rigid circuits so check it out.
You can also listen to the podcast on all your favorite podcast apps including Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Youtube, PlayerFM and if you can’t find us, let us know!
Articles on the PCB Design Blog
We have a new expert series on the PCB Design Blog; we’ve collaborated with industry experts to bring you the best information in PCB design. Check out the new content on the blog this week:
- Introduction to High Density Interconnects and the Evolution of Electronics - by Happy Holden
- End-to-End Tracking of Your PCB Design - by Ari Mahpour
- Channel Operating Margin isn’t So Bad - by Jason Ellison
- Crosstalk Elimination Techniques in Altium Designer®
- AutoRouter and Massive Potential for Routing Ease
- How to Hire The Right PCB for Your Project
- Running on Any Device: Does It Matter?
We also have blogs dedicated to Bill of Materials topics and ECAD in the Cloud. Or if you’re switching from a different EDA tool, get info on switching to Altium from OrCAD, PADs or Eagle to help you along the way.
Altium Videos on YouTube
Check out this collection of clips from the Altium 365 presentation at AltiumLive Munich, now live on the Altium Youtube Channel:
- Embedded World 2019 with Altium PCB Design Software
- Embedded World 2019 - Altium 19 Demo at the (with Tony Folan)
New this week in the Altium Youtube Channel:
- How to Calculate Impedance for a Single and Differential Transmission Line
- How to Create PCB Fabrication and Assembly Drawings with Draftsman®
- HDI Design Support in Altium
While you’re there, please remember to subscribe!
Sign up for live and on-demand webinars across all regions and languages here.
Or sign up now for the Altium 19 Live Webinar scheduled this month, join us to take an in depth look at the latest features and enhancements in Altium . Register today.