At Altium, we continually produce and publish resources to help you be the best designer you can be, as well as help enable you to take full advantage of the features found in Altium Designer. Since there is so much available, we thought we’d share a few shortcuts to finding whatever resource it is you’re looking for.
- AltiumLive: Annual PCB Design Summit is our live event where we share lots of great teaching by industry leaders, Altium staff and Altium users, like you. San Diego took place in October, and Munich will be taking place on January 15-17. Take a look at our recap video from San Diego and watch the keynote presentations from our recent summit. Want to present a talk? Submit a topic here. Register for our Munich event here.
- Live webinars are here and are very popular with our user community. Missed one? No problem, watch them on-demand later.
- Blogs, blogs, blogs. Hundreds of blogs searchable by topic.
- Whitepapers can be found here.
- Give your eyes a break and listen to the OnTrack Podcast. We also have video versions of the podcasts on YouTube.
- PCB Tips and Tricks with the OnTrack video series.
- ALL NEW!! Getting Started with Altium Designer Video Series
We hope that this list will help get you to the information you need in a timely and convenient way. We also hope that you will join us in Munich to learn, connect and get inspired in person with your fellow designers and the Altium team.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Judy Warner