This week we have a new podcast and a special promotion going on as well. Read on for details.
The OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
What does it mean, it’s all about the space? Tune in to hear AltiumLive speaker Dan Beeker talk about his keynote topic, “It’s all about the space”. A student of Rick Hartley and Ralph Morrison, Dan is eager to share the behaviors and nuances of the electromagnetic field. Listen in to learn.
You can also listen to the podcast and catch up on previous episodes on any of your favorite podcast apps including Podbean and iTunes. Remember to subscribe!
Expert Articles on the PCB Design Blog
Check out the new content on the blog this week:
- Design Tips for High Frequency PCBs and Embedded Systems - by Zachariah Peterson
- PCIE Layout and Routing Guidelines - by Zachariah Peterson
- DFSI: Overcoming Channel Loss - By Jason Ellison
- Problem Solving Methodology for PCB Designers - by Happy Holden
- The Economics of PCB Design—Cost vs. Price - by Kella Knack
Altium Videos on YouTube
New this week in the Altium Designer Youtube Channel learn more about:
And remember, you can always sign up for on-demand webinars across all regions and languages right on the Altium website here.
Trade In Your Outdated PCB Design Tool & Unlock 45% OFF Altium Designer today!