In this article, we’re rounding up and collecting everything we’ve published this week for your weekend reading.
Articles from PCB Design Experts
For people who like to read there’s never a shortage of informative articles on the PCB Design Blog. Click to read new articles and while you’re there please leave a comment with questions or feedback.
- How to 'GIT' Collaborative with Altium - by Ari Mahpour
- PCIe BGA Fanouts and Escape Routing - by Zach Peterson
- Some LVDS PCB Layout Guidelines for Ensuring Signal Integrity - by Zach Peterson
- Why PCB Prototyping in the U.S. is a Crucial Element for Success - by Kella Knack
- How To Design the Perfect PCB Stack Up With Altium Designer - by Francesco Poderico
- Rigid Outer-Layers to Reduce Cost - by Tara Dunn
The OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
In the current podcast, Judy and Ben Jordan discuss questions from the AltiumLive forum. When are datasheets accurate? And how do we know if we can really rely on them? Also hear answers to an unusual question about gilding. Listen in, or read the highlights here.
The OnTrack Podcast dissects relevant topics and issues for pcb designers from schematic capture all the way to the manufacturing floor. The OnTrack Podcast brings you tips, information and guidance from industry leaders such as John Watson, Lee Ritchey, Rick Hartley, Eric Bogatin and more. You can listen to or watch the podcast on all your favorite podcast apps including Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Youtube, PlayerFM and if you can’t find us, let us know!
Altium Videos on YouTube
Stop by the Altium or Altium Designer Youtube Channels and keep up to date with videos and clips to help you in your PCB design career. While you’re there, please remember to subscribe!
New videos on the Altium Youtube Channel:
- Ben Jordan on the Advantages of Data Management Systems
- Datasheet Reliability in PCB Design - playlist with new clips from the latest OnTrack Podcast episode
- What to Look for in a Circuit Board Fabricator - playlist with clips from podcast featuring Steve Williams
And this clip from one of our favorite podcast episodes: The Maker Community is the Future
Lets Get Social on Instagram - Follow Us!
Have you seen the Altium Instagram account? Nevermind the content we post, what about all the great projects you’re sharing with the hashtags #AltiumDesigner and #Altium! Join the community and let us know what you think! You can also connect with us on Twitter, share your stories and tag us at @Altium.
Trade In Your Outdated PCB Design Tool & Unlock 45% OFF Altium Designer today!