Get the latest information from Industry Experts, Altium webinars, videos and more. Read about problem-solving methodology from expert Happy Holden, and get up to speed on cost vs. price with Kella Knack in her article about the economics of PCB design. Read on for the weekly digest and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the comments below.
Expert Articles on the PCB Design Blog
Check out the new content on the blog this week:
- Problem Solving Methodology for PCB Designers - by Happy Holden
- The Economics of PCB Design—Cost vs. Price - by Kella Knack
- PCIE Layout and Routing Guidelines - by Zachariah Peterson
- DFSI: Overcoming Channel Loss - By Jason Ellison
The OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
Tune in to this week’s episode with Yizhak Bot who started his career in the Israeli DOD. He will share with us what derating is and how you can work on the schematic level with their simulation software to eliminate field failures. Click here to listen, watch or read the show notes.
You can also listen to the podcast and catch up on previous episodes on any of your favorite podcast apps including Podbean and iTunes. Remember to subscribe!
Live Webinars in April
Take a look at all the Live Webinars scheduled for this month, and take your Altium Designer® Skills up to the next level:
- Altium Designer 19: Easy, Modern And Powerful Pcb Design - April 16th
- Advanced Layer Stack Management The Art Of Defining The Layer Stack - April 18th
Or sign up for on-demand webinars across all regions and languages here.
Altium Videos on YouTube
New this week in the Altium Designer Youtube Channel learn more about:
Call for Writers and Content Contributors
If you or someone you know has the expertise to contribute, please reach out and let us know. We would be delighted to connect and thank you in advance for your time.