Manufacturing a printed circuit board and designing a circuit board are two different things. As designers or electrical engineers who are now laying out boards, you may have some questions for your manufacturer that are best asked in advance. There is always an advantage to working closely with your fabricator.
Consider the big picture and the very details that impact your projects' success. Click the PDF above to read more about PCB Manufacturing Production and Process for fabrication and assembly in this presentation overview. Get the resources you need to ask your fabricator key questions that impact your PCB design process.
Or view the original content here:
- PCB Design and Fabrication Tips to Prevent Open Circuits During PCB Manufacturing
- Taxes Aren't All You'll Pay Without PCB Manufacturing Process Reviews
- PCB CAD Design for Manufacturing Guidelines: How Trace Routing Can Affect Solder Joints
- Wet and Dry PCB Etching Solutions: Which Process is the Right Solution?
- PCB Assembly and Production Processes
- Understanding Solder Bridge Shorts
- Solder Paste Stencil Design Guidelines to Reduce Shortages
- When Wave Soldering is the Best PCB Soldering Process
Check out the PCB Manufacturing Production and Process Ebook for a more detailed and downloadable version of this material.