AltiumLive Co-locates with IPC Apex Expo
We have two executives joining us in this episode. Our very own Chief Ecosystem Officer and head of Altium Nexar, Ted Pawela; and IPC’s Vice President of Standards and Technology, Dave Bergman. They will share with us some exciting news about the most anticipated exhibits in the PCB community.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Ted Pawela, the Chief Ecosystem Officer and Head of Cloud (Nexar) Business Unit at Altium
- Dave Bergman, the Vice President Standards and Technology at IPC
- IPC and Altium Live conferences co-locate
- Uniting the stakeholders: PCB Design, PCB Manufacturing, PCB Supply Chain
- IPC leadership role in the industry— providing standards and educational foundation
- Bringing and exposing the PCB Designers to additional valuable education
- Dates of conferences and where overlap opportunities will be offered
- The intersection between the 2 conferences
- The relevance and synergies of ecosystems and community engagement
- Education strategies from Altium, IPC, and places of interest to intersect
- Understanding what’s beyond the tools
- Advancing the PCB designers’ careers through education
- IPC serves as a validation of the designers’ skills and talent through CID and CID+ training.
- IPC Foundation
- Why should you attend, what opportunities are there for you?
- Learn from the pure hard work of subject matter experts
- Improve design skills and connect with the people in the community
- Experience the biggest and the best, see you in January 2022
Links and Resources: