Automate Front End Engineering Processes with Kent Balius
How can we become more efficient as an industry? Kent Balius is here with us to discuss the importance of automating Front End Engineering processes. His company EPIC Front End Engineering promotes intelligent processing by reducing human interactions and eliminating labor-intensive administrative processes.
This episode is all about smart engineering. Learn how an automated process can help increase your profits and revenues.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- About Kent Balius:
- 35 years of front-end engineering at PCB fabricators
- Viasystems/TTM, Global standardization plant-to-plant Data Package Collaboration between OEM designs and Fabricators (Seamless Global Transfer)
- EPIC Turn unstructured Data and convert it to Intelligent Data-Driven Processes
- IPC-2581 Adoption and drive automation
- What are the current challenges in the Industry: archaic, manual, intensive administrative process
- Dumb-data: Gerbers
- Effects on Revenues and Profitability: cost and time implications
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM): Reduce human interaction and error. Increase reliability!
- Move toward digitization, IPC-2581, EPIC Front End Engineering
Links and Resources: