Common Signal Integrity Pitfalls with Hans Klos
The OnTrack Podcast welcomes Hans Klos, founder and CEO of Sintecs, a simulation service provider and developer of the HyperLynx® Connector tool. HyperLynx® Connector is a freeware application which seamlessly bridges the gap between Mentor Graphics’ HyperLynx and Altium Designer.
Join us as Hans and Judy discuss the HyperLynx Connector tool, their upcoming webinar collaboration, and common signal integrity pitfalls.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Hans Klos, founder and CEO of Sintec
- Rethinking Frequency and Rise and Fall times
- Common signal integrity pitfalls
- The problem with blindly trusting reference boards
- The Benefit of Simulation vs. Design & Measure
- The shift toward board level issues
- Why IoT devices are driving the need for simulation
- Sintecs’ HyperLynx Connector
- How design engineers can access Hyperlinx affordably
- Syntecs’ free training videos
Links and Resources: