Exploring Arduino is Now Expanded and Updated by Jeremy Blum
The Altium OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner welcomes one of the Hardware design community’s brightest stars, Jeremy Blum. Jeremy recently released a new version of his book that is a heavily expanded and updated edition. Exploring Arduino, has helped people around the world and now you can get a completely up-to-date version, which you can buy now. Jeremy is a two-time AltiumLive keynote speaker and has also been featured on this podcast twice.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Jeremy shares more about the work he does as the Head of Engineering at Shaper Tools
- Jeremy’s first job out of university was at Google, where he helped co-develop Google Glass
- More about the updated and expanded edition of Exploring Arduino
- We are giving away two signed copies of Jeremy’s book as a thank you for the input we receive from our users.
- Want to qualify to win one of two signed copies of Jeremy’s book, Exploring Arduino? Please comment on social media using the hashtag #OnTrackPodcast and let us know what people or topics you would like to hear featured on the OnTrack podcast in 2020.
- Let us know what you’d like to learn about, and who you’d like to see on the OnTrack Podcast in the year ahead.
Links and Resources:
See What's New in Altium Designer