New Printed Circuit Engineering Course: PCE EDU
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Introduction, Rick Hartley and Mike Creeden
- Printed Circuit Engineering Course: PCE EDU
- Why not PCB-EDU
- Who is this course for?
- What is contained in the course, and the inspiration behind it?
- Who authored the course and where can Design Engineers sign up?
- How will this course be proctored for certification purposes?
- PCE EDU will be offered in universities
- Closing remarks
Links and Resources:
most recent articles
Mechanical and Electrical Design Come Together With Altium’s MCAD CoDesigner Electronics designers working in small design houses or in large enterprises often encounter a common set of challenges when interfacing with mechanical designers. For many new products, the mechanical form factor requirements will constrain the electrical design in terms of physical layout, location of interfaces, and component selection. For many electronic products, flex and rigid-flex board designs require careful modeling of the mechanical Read Article