Taking Simulation to a New Dimension
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Background, Avishtech
- Featured tools: Gauss stack 2D, Gauss stack
- There are many simulation tools, what makes Avishtech’s offering standout?
- First product ever endorsed by industry Signal Integrity Expert, Lee Ritchey. (PCB stackup simulation, PCB dimensional stability and warpage)
- What pain points exist and how does Avishtech address these?
- What’s been the early feedback? Share use cases.
- What’s coming: Roadmap
Links and Resources:
A Guide to Mode Conversion, Its Causes, and Solutions Differential pairs are most often discussed in terms of their impedance and length matching tolerance, both with the goal of ensuring proper termination at the receiver and suppression of common mode noise. On interconnects, such as board-to-board connections or cascaded transmission line arrangements, you have an important EMC compliance metric that is sometimes overlooked. This is mode conversion, which can be visualized in an S-parameter Read Article