How to use Flex and Rigid-Flex PCBs as its Best
Altium, a leading global developer of software for electronics design, and AT&S, one of the leading and well-known manufacturers of leading-edge PCB technologies, invite you to participate in a joint webinar "How to use Flex and Rigid-Flex PCBs as its best". Today’s PCB designers are faced with miniaturization, decreasing target BOM costs, and increasing product and quality/reliability requirements, all while time-to-market windows continue to narrow. Rigid-Flex PCBs as well as flexible boards in general are rapidly becoming more popular and maybe the answer to a challenging design in your near future.
Join this live webinar to learn:
- How to select and choose the ideal configuration for your needs and requirements
- How to easy define Flex or Rigid-Flex designs as a single PCB project
- How to reduce assembly costs by eliminating connectors and cable assemblies
- How to increase product quality and reliability by using a unified interconnect
- How to leverage Altium A365 for collaborative Design Reviews with your fabricator