Logically Organize Projects With Hierarchical and Multi-Channel Designs
Having clean and organized project files and logic is about much more than just aesthetics. A logically planned project is easy to navigate for not only the design team but for external stakeholders as well. Adopting a hierarchical design structure in Altium Designer can do just this. You’re able to modularize your schematics into small digestible pieces making them easy to read.
- Join our webinar to learn how you can:
- Create a hierarchical design structure
- Duplicate schematics for multi-channel designs
- Use managed schematic sheets
- Create proper naming for your multi-channel designs