The Altium OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner welcomes one of the Hardware design community’s brightest stars, Jeremy Blum. Jeremy recently released a new version of his book that is a heavily expanded and updated edition. Exploring Arduino, has helped people around the world and now you can get a completely up-to-date version, which you can buy now. Jeremy is a two-time AltiumLive keynote speaker and has also been featured on this podcast twice.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Jeremy shares more about the work he does as the Head of Engineering at Shaper Tools
- Jeremy’s first job out of university was at Google, where he helped co-develop Google Glass
- More about the updated and expanded edition of Exploring Arduino
- We are giving away two signed copies of Jeremy’s book as a thank you for the input we receive from our users.
- Want to qualify to win one of two signed copies of Jeremy’s book, Exploring Arduino? Please comment on social media using the hashtag #OnTrackPodcast and let us know what people or topics you would like to hear featured on the OnTrack podcast in 2020.
- Let us know what you’d like to learn about, and who you’d like to see on the OnTrack Podcast in the year ahead.
Links and Resources:
See What's New in Altium Designer
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Judy Warner