When it comes to manufacturing, organization is critical. With so many different players involved in the design process (engineers, sourcing agents, manufacturers, etc.), design for manufacturing entails a level of detail that demands continuous communication and information exchange with the different parties involved.
Click the PDF above to read more about Design for Manufacturing in this Ebook. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- Bill of Materials Management Strategies: Automation is Your Friend
- Step Up Your Game: Multi-Board Versus Multilayer Designs
- How To Test Electronic Components During PCB Design
- Properties Of Semiconductors- Electrodeposition And PCB Devices
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Designing With Breadboards