Until recently, wearable accessories had one primary purpose-- to be fashionable. Sure, watches are useful for keeping time and staying punctual, but that's about as far as things went for functionality. Today, we have a rising selection of wearable electronics, many of which can be directly credited with a rise in health and lifestyle improvements. They track distance and time on your runs, help assess whether you're getting the right amount of restful sleep, and even keep you connected to your loved ones, hands-free.
As a still-emergent technology, there is plenty of room for growth and development, but wearables have already made an undeniable impact on modern society.
Join us as we explore topics related to wearable electronics, click the PDF above to read in your browser.
Or view the original content here:
- Wearable Electronics Inspire Positive Attitudes Towards Fitness by Quantifying Goals
- Wearable Technology in the Future Will Be Seamless and Convenient
- Fashionable and Functional Wearable Technology for Senior Citizens
- Wearable Devices: Functional and Fashionable Technology
- Facial Recognition and Its Applications in the Internet of Things and Wearables
Check out the Wearable Presentation for a more concise version of this material.