ASC Free Technical eBook and Webinar Series
Learn any issues upfront before sending your board design to manufacturing.
In this episode, we are honored to have both Anaya Vardya and John Bushie of American Standard Circuits, Inc. They will share the inspiration behind their popular technical Ebook series that help design engineers to design a manufacturable circuit board.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Introduction and overview of American Standard Circuits, Inc (ASC)
- The eBook series answers the frequently asked PCB design questions
- Four Books overview:
- Fundamentals of PCB Technologies
- Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentals
- Thermal Management: A Fabricator Perspective
- Fundamentals of RF/Microwave PCBs
- Creating manufacturable circuit boards, more than once
- Technical Webinar series
- Lifelong learnings that will benefit every PCB designer
Links and Resources: