Let Them Build Robots! All About AltiumLive
Meet Andy Shaughnessy, Managing Editor of iConnect007’s Design007 Magazine and learn all about AltiumLive 2018: Annual PCB Design Summit as he interviews Judy Warner in this special bonus episode of the OnTrack Podcast. Learn everything there is to know about AltiumLive from Judy and Andy and find out what Altium has planned for the PCB design community.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- We want to provide an event that is for designers, provide resources to designers hard-pressed for time.
- Speakers: Eric Bogatin of Teledyne LeCroy and Rick Hartley are two industry gurus. Jeremy Blum, young designer who was at GoogleX, now Shaper Tools - CNC Router (system has 11 circuit boards). Bil Herd, former Commodore engineer, who was really at the start of the industry.
- Feedback from last year: people wanted more about Altium Designer. So for this year, we added a day before the conference on October 3rd for the University Day / Training for Altium Designer and in parallel.
- We also are featuring a high speed day taught by Lee Ritchey in parallel to university day.
- The Robot build and battle was very popular last year. We just thought - Let them build robots!
- There isn’t a place for PCB Designers - we wanted to make that conference.
- Our goal is to build a design community. Altium’s long-term plan is to build some continuity between design and assembly. Our ultimate goal is to support the community that can open up this dialogue.
Links and Resources:
Meet the Keynotes at AltiumLive 2018
REGISTER for AltiumLive 2018: Annual PCB Design Summit
Trade In Your Outdated PCB Design Tool & Unlock 45% OFF Altium today!
Or click here to access the Altium Free Trial Today.