Unleashing your High Density PCB Designs
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Understanding Semi Additive Process (SAP) and Modified Semi Additive Process (MSAP)
- MSAP isn’t new, but it’s growing to adoption, what’s driving that?
- What makes MSAP especially applicable now?
- Benefits of Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) for PCB designers and manufacturers
- What are the design implications and benefits? What exactly can you do with it?
- The methods/materials used for this technology?
- Chemical Technology, Averatec
- Ultra-thin copper, Insulectro
Links and Resources:
most recent articles
New Dimensions of PCB Simulation Judy Warner: What was the technology impetus behind forming Avishtech as a company? Keshav Amla: The simple answer is that we saw some major pain points in the existing electronics design and development approach, relating to signal integrity, manufacturability and reliability of PCBs. As far as signal integrity, loss modeling was a source of major consternation, but an even bigger cause for concern was the inability to predict manufacturability Read Article