In the past, many PCB designers were confined to tools that dictated when the Bill of Materials could be produced. But we know from years of experience that the Bill of Materials, or BOM, can change throughout the design process. We believe the decision should be up to you, which is why we strive to offer tools that embrace flexible and agile options for PCB designers and other professionals involved in the decision process.
Click the PDF above to read more about Bill of Materials Management in this presentation. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- What is a BOM in PCB Design?
- PCB Design and BOM Management: How to Ensure Profitability in Low Volume Manufacturing
- BOM Management Tools and Real Time Part Access: How It Will Help Your PCB Design for Manufacturability
- How PCB BOM Management Can Reduce Delays in Manufacturing
- How PCB BOM Management Tools Facilitate Efficient Communications Between Departments
- PCB BOM Creation as a Living Document
- Obsolescence Information Management for PCB BOM Maintenance
- How PCB BOM Management Tools Fit into a Paperless Manufacturing BOM System
- How Online BOM Management Can Get Help Build Teamwork
- How Multi-Level BOMs Can Organize Your Next System Design
Check out the Bill of Materials Management Ebook for a more detailed and downloadable version of this material.