Multiboard vs. Multilayer PCB Design Systems
In the past, PCB designers were limited with system designs spanning more than one board. However, recent developments in mechanical CAD systems have given designers the ability to now design multiple boards for a system with relative ease. Thanks to 3D PCB design tool technology, designers are able to save both time and money previously spent on prototypes by confirming that their designs are system-ready.
Click the PDF above to read more about Multiboard vs. Multilayer PCB Design Systems in this presentation. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- Step Up Your Game: Multi-Board Versus Multilayer Designs
- The Best Tools for Multi-Board PCB Systems Design - SLP
- Finding the Perfect World for Multilayer PCB Design
- A Big Kick in PCB Interconnect Solutions: Multi-Board Best Practices
- SpaceX and Other Advanced Technologies Require Multi-Board PCB Innovations
- Annular Rings and Multilayer PCB Design: Stay Within Your Tolerances
Check out the Multiboard vs. Multilayer PCB Design Systems Ebook for a more detailed and downloadable version of this material.