Overview: Making and checking parts is the most frustrating aspect of PCB design. Find out how Zak Homuth set out to change that and what is next for Upverter, EE Concierge and the future of PCB design in a browser-based setting.
- Why the Upverter parts library? Verified parts at scale, in a high-quality way.
- Verified parts - free to use for everybody coming soon!
- Verifying Datasheets, it’s a lot of work and at the heart of design frustrations.
- I wanted to take the magic of Github and Google Docs and create something for hardware designers.
- From concept to manufacturing in 20 hours.
- This is a conduit for bringing ideas to life.
Watch the Video Here:
Links and Resources:
Verified Parts on Upverter
A note about Verified Parts coming soon to Octopart
About the Author
Judy Warner has held a unique variety of roles in the electronics industry since 1984. She has a deep background in PCB Manufacturing, RF and Microwave PCBs and Contract Manufacturing with a focus on Mil/Aero applications in technical sales and marketing. She has been a blogger, writer, contributor and journalist for several industry publications such as Microwave Journal, The PCB Magazine, The PCB Design Magazine, PDCF&A and IEEE Microwave Magazine and is an active member of multiple IPC Designers Council chapters. In March 2017, Warner became the Director of Community Engagement for Altium and was immediately tasked with the launch of Altium’s monthly On Track Newsletter. She was also instrumental in launching AltiumLive 2017: Annual PCB Design Summit in San Diego and Munich, a newly founded annual Altium User Conference. Her passion is providing resources, supporting and advocating for PCB Designers around the world and acting as brand ambassador for Altium.Follow on Twitter More Content by Judy Warner