One of the most important things you can do to make sure your PCB project goes off without a hitch is to be proactive from the moment of conception. As with many things, educating yourself on the technical aspects of the most common defects and how to prevent them will serve you well for your entire PCB designing career. Knowing what to look out for will be a major asset in ensuring that your board will be the dependable, quality product you had in mind.
Join us as we explore topics related to wearable electronics, click the PDF above to read in your browser, or read individual articles including:
- PCB Design for Manufacturing: Prevent Via Defects by Talking to Your Manufacturer
- How to Prevent Hairline Short Circuits in Your PCB Circuit Design
- RF Interference Prevention and RF PCB Design in the Internet of Things
- Using Circuit Making Software for DFM: How to Prevent Tombstoning
- Microcontroller Failure Modes: Why They Happen and How to Prevent Them
- Important Considerations for Pads in PCB Design: Pad Cratering Prevention