Eli Hughes on Becoming a Full Stack Hardware Engineer
Robotics, undersea vehicles, space science, and Electrical Engineering instructor... Eli Hughes has led an interesting career. Now an acoustics guru and co-founder of Tzero, he joins OnTrack to discuss guitar pedals, the secret of overcoming imposter syndrome, and his company’s surprising approach to beer fermentation monitoring.
Eli will be speaking during AltiumLive 2020’s three-day event on the Road to Becoming a Full Stack Hardware Engineer, and gives us a preview of other topics he’s got in store.
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
- Introduction to Eli Hughes, CEO of Tzero
- Tzero’s innovative solution to fermentation monitoring
- Eli’s AltiumLive topic and the Road to Becoming a Full Stack Hardware Engineer
- Dismantling impostor syndrome
- From guitar pedals to a graduate degree in Acoustics
- Check your ego at the door and stay curious: Sage advice to engineers
- A preview of the topics Eli will cover at AltiumLive 2020
Links and Resources:
- AltiumLive2020: Register Here For Free
- Eli Hughes on LinkedIn
- Tzero on LinkedIn
- Visit Tzero website here
- Checkout Eli Hughes latest DIY PCB design project: The “Mini Monkey” Board – Using the LPC55S69 in the VFBGA98 Package
Now you can get the ultimate PCB design productivity with the easiest platform for PCB design. Easily communicate design changes to your team with Altium 365.