Using Version Control in Your PCB Project Webinar
Version control has been a staple of software development for decades, but hardware development can benefit just as much from a version control system (VCS). Traditionally, VCS has been managed locally tying you down to a workplace, but advances in cloud technology have removed that limitation.
Learn how Altium 365 cloud technology enables working concurrently on designs with built-in version control and evaluate its advantages:
- Overview of version control systems
- Advantages of working with Altium 365 over the traditional method
- Project creation with Version Control
- Add an existing project to the Version Control system
- Operations with cloud project files