As electronics get smaller and more complex, so too must the boards (PCBs) that make them function. Because of this, your PCB layouts matter more than ever before. While a PCB with a poor layout may still function, a well-planned layout will go a long way to ensure efficiency, minimize risk, and even save you money in your production budget. The care you put into your PCB layout can give your product a strategic edge over competition through reducing the amount of time to market, as well as providing useful product differentiation.
Join us as we discuss a range of topics relating to PCB Layouts, click the PDF above to read in your browser.
Or view the original content here:
- Syncing Your Schematics and PCB Layouts Increases Efficiency and On-Time Delivery
- How Proper PCB Layout Can Help You Avoid Adding Heat Sinks to Your Design
- The Most Important Features for PCB Layout Software Comparison
- How to Find the Best PCB Layout Help for Your Specific Design Questions
- Using Customizable Grids to Save Time on Your PCB Layout Process
- PCB Layout Constraints That Help Mitigate Component Obsolescence
Check out the PCB Layout Presentation for a more concise version of this material.