High Speed Design Considerations
Boards are never simple anymore. High speed and the proliferation of materials have provided several unique challenges that are testing what we collectively know about PCB design. Here is a collection of PCB design articles related specifically to High Speed design
Click the PDF above to read more about High Speed Design in this Ebook. Or read the original, full-length content here:
- Introduction to High Speed PCB Designing: Is FR-4 the Best Board Material Choice for High Speed PCB Design?
- Board Layer Stackup Considerations for High Speed Board Design
- High Speed PCB Design Considerations: Component Shape Considerations
- High Speed PCB Design Considerations: Bypass Capacitor Place and Route Tips
- High-Speed Design Techniques: Trace Tuning for Routing Length Matching