Rigid Flex In Depth
More and more designers are facing the need to reduce size and cost of the products they design, while increasing density and simplifying assembly. Rigid-Flex circuits (those which incorporate flexible portions between separate rigid sections) are becoming a more common solution. This eBook will cover the materials, fabrication, and design methods for using rigid-flex technology.
Rigid-Flex can have many benefits, and there are many designers today considering it today who previously did not have to; the market is changing rapidly. It seems that more designers are facing higher pressures to build ever more densely populated electronics, and with that also comes pressure to reduce costs and time in manufacturing. Well, this is really nothing new of course. Click the PDF above to read more about Rigid Flex In Depth in this Ebook.
Or view the original content here:
- Advantages of Flexible Circuits for Space Applications
- Flexible Future: The Industries That Are Forcing You To Learn Rigid Flex PCB Design
- Flexible PCBs and the Internet of Things: How the Landscape of PCB Design is Rapidly Changing
- Internet of Things Hardware Platforms are Becoming Flexible
- How to Design your Rigid Flex PCB Within a Board Outline
Check out the Rigid Flex In Depth Presentation for a more concise version of this material.