Welcome to the weekly digest where you can get all the latest published this week. Read articles by Mark Harris, our newest writer who weighs in this week on EMC certification and programming languages for embedded projects. Or read a fascinating article by one of Altium’s own experts, Vince Mazur. On the podcast this week listen in to Judy Warner, Rob Cooke and Jose Cordero from Calumet Electronics Corporation talk about how to make sure your data package references the most current revision of IPC Standards. Also, be sure to check out Youtube this week for quick tips and clips from the OnTrack Podcast, we think you’ll find something new to enjoy.
Articles from PCB Design Experts
New writer Mark Harris has already written several in-depth articles that are getting the attention. But don't take our word for it, see what QAI has to say about his latest article about EMC certification. Or read the latest articles published this week by all our industry experts featured on the PCB design blog:
- 500 Assembled Boards and All of Them Unusable - by Vince Mazur
- EMC Certification and Your Product - by Mark Harris
- High-Level Programming Languages for Embedded Projects - by Mark Harris
- Successful PCB Design Data Management - by John Watson
- Key Documents for Fabrication and Assembly - by John Watson
- Advanced PCB Library Management - by Zach Peterson
The OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
This week, listen in as we discuss slash-sheets, ENIG, and Via Plugging. Rob Cooke, Director of Engineering, and Jose Cordero, Lead CAM Engineer from Calumet Electronics Corporation are discussing topics often overlooked, so read, read (or quickly skim the notes) for the insider’s point of view on referencing the most current IPC Standards.
Altium Videos on YouTube
Stop by the Altium or Altium Designer Youtube Channels and keep up to date with videos and clips to help you in your PCB design career. While you’re there, please remember to subscribe!
New videos on the Altium Youtube Channel:
- Zak Homuth on Upverter and EE Concierge
- Zak Homuth on the Upverter Ecosystem
- Judy Warner on Leading with Service
- David Carmody on DFM Reports
- Package Size and HDI
- David Carmody on the Need to Continue Learning
- Quick Tip Courtesy of Duane Benson
- How Did Screaming Circuits Come Into Existence?
- Hardware Engineer Bil Herd on Getting Started at Commodore
- Hidden Nets: An Invitation for Failure
- How Do You Get Started on a New CAD Tool?
Let’s Get Social on Altium Instagram - Follow Us
Have you seen the Altium Instagram account? Follow us to see what others have to say about Altium Designer and more. Send us a DM or tag @Altium #Altium or #AltiumDesigner if you have something to share.
Just can’t get enough about Altium? Tryout our latest Altium Design product, Concord, read about the latest release or if you’re new to Altium Designer, drop your design files in the Altium Viewer for a quick look inside. If you’ve got burning questions, let us know, and remember to tag us on social media if you’d like to share your projects!