Weekly Digest: Altium Industry Experts Series
Did you read the flex circuit articles by Tara Dunn this week? You won’t want to miss it! We also have articles from Happy Holden along with a stellar podcast with special guest Tyler Mincey from Bolt, a hardware accelerator that backs entrepreneurs at the intersection of software and physical products. This week we’re excited to share new Industry Expert articles about Flex Materials, Vertical Conductive Structures and more. Read on, or add to your weekend reading list and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Bolt on the OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
This week on the OnTrack Podcast, Judy Warner and Tyler Mincey discuss the unique, hybrid venture that is part venture capitalist and part engineering team. Bolt has about 70 portfolio companies including: B2B companies, sensor systems, wellness devices, medical devices, and direct to consumer electronics. Like OrbitFAB, an orbital gas station for refueling in space. Yes, that’s right, Bolt is building the future - today. Take a listen or read the show notes to quickly digest the wealth of info about product development.
You can also listen to the podcast on all your favorite podcast apps including Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Youtube, PlayerFM and if you can’t find us, let us know!
PCB Industry Expert Series on the PCB Design Blog
We have a new Industry Expert Series on the PCB Design Blog where we’ve collaborated with industry experts to bring you the best information in PCB design.
Check out the new content on the blog this week:
- Coverlay Type Driven by Installation and End Use Requirements - by Tara Dunn
- Flexible Circuit Base Materials - by Tara Dunn
- Competition for HDI: VeCS - by Happy Holden
- Board-and-Enclosure Collaboration in the Cloud - by Chad Jackson
Just in case you didn’t see the Industry Expert articles last week, take a look:
- Introduction to High Density Interconnects and the Evolution of Electronics - by Happy Holden
- End-to-End Tracking of Your PCB Design - by Ari Mahpour
- Channel Operating Margin isn’t So Bad - by Jason Ellison
- Slashing the Spreadsheet: Moving the BOM to the Cloud - by Chad Jackson
Check out other articles on our blog:
- AutoRouter and Massive Potential for Routing Ease
- Crosstalk Elimination Techniques in Altium Designer®
Altium Videos on YouTube
Check out the new videos live on the Altium Youtube Channel:
- David Marrakchi on Communicating with Altium Customers
- David Marrakchi on Draftsman® Improvements
- The New Part and Component Search Panels in Altium 19
New this week in the Altium Youtube Channel:
- How To Insert a Realistic View of Your Circuit Board in
- How to use Altium Content in Altium 19
- Unlimited Mechanical Layers in Altium
While you’re there, please remember to subscribe!
Sign up now for the Altium 19 Live Webinar scheduled on March 14th or March 20th and join us to take an in-depth look at the latest features and enhancements in Altium . You can also sign up for live and on-demand webinars across all regions and languages here.
Sign up and try Altium 19 today.