Weekly Digest: Altium Designer, Viewer and Concord
Welcome to the weekly digest where you can get a birds-eye view of all the latest articles, video and podcast. Read articles by Industry Experts to see inside Altium Designer with pro tips on deployment, modular design and other advanced techniques. Listen in with Judy Warner as she explores suggestions and strategies for PCB assembly with industry insiders Chao Vang and Sebastian Weber from Advanced Assembly. And remember to tryout our latest Altium Design product, Concord, read about the latest release or if you’re new to Altium Designer, drop your design files in the Altium Viewer for a quick look inside.
Still can’t get enough? Start getting ready for AltiumLive 2019. Save the Date(s) - October 9-11th, in San Diego, California & October 21-23rd, in Frankfurt, Germany.
Articles from PCB Design Experts
Read the latest articles published this week by industry experts for a special look inside Altium Designer:
- Continuous Integration and Deployment in ECAD - by Ari Mahpour
- PCB Layout Tip: Save Time with Reuseable Blocks - by John Watson
- Advanced Design Techniques with Altium Designer - by Francesco Poderico
- Rigid Flex Prototyping Tips - by Tara Dunn
Even though designers have plenty of signal integrity problems to contend with, Altium Designer can help mitigate concerns. See how.
The OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
This week, get tips from two engineers from Advanced Assembly. Up for discussion in this OnTrack Podcast episode - What can your customers do to speed things up? And what can you do on the next revision to avoid rework and related costs? Listen in and remember to subscribe on your favorite podcast listening app.
Altium Videos on YouTube
Stop by the Altium or Altium Designer Youtube Channels and keep up to date with videos and clips to help you in your PCB design career.
New videos on the Altium Youtube Channel:
- Bil Herd on Apple vs. Commodore in the 1980s
- The PCB Design MacGyver Era
- Checking the Chemistry in PCB Manufacture
- Old School Marketing at Commodore
- Mary from Project Vive on Adapting Tech for the Disability Community
- PCB Fabrication and Assembly Considerations from Expert Chemist
- Duane Benson on Learning from Mistakes
- Chris Hunrath on What is Driving the Current Uptick in Flex
New this week in the Altium Designer Youtube Channel learn more about:
While you’re there, please remember to subscribe!
Let’s Get Social on Altium Instagram - Follow Us
Have you seen the Altium Instagram account yet? It's really picking up so give us a follow us to see what others have to say about Altium Designer. Send us a DM or tag @AltiumDesign #Altium or #AltiumDesigner if you have something to share.
If you’ve got questions, let us know, and remember to tag us on social media if you’d like to share your projects.