We’re doing our best to provide the most in-depth information to help designers with productivity, project management and everything PCB design related. Get the latest information here from Industry Experts and catch up on everything published this week, all in one place. Let us know your burning questions or tag us in social media to share one of your projects!
Octopart On The OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
This week Chris Calvi came on the podcast to talk about Octopart. While part shortages are currently a huge problem, especially with multilayer ceramic capacitors (MLCCs), Octopart provides access to smart search criteria to help you find the info you need as easily and quickly as possible. Part pricing and availability, datasheets, full technical details, and CAD models (including schematic symbols, footprints, and 3D models) are just some of the things available from Octopart. Click here to listen, watch or read the show notes and learn more about what Octopart can do for you today, and their vision of the future.
You can also listen to the podcast and catch up on previous episodes on any of your favorite podcast apps including Podbean and iTunes. Remember to subscribe!
New Articles on the PCB Design Blog
Check out new articles published this week:
- Project Management Tools - by Happy Holden
- Team Development for PCB Designers - by Kella Knack
- Surfing 3D PCB CAD from Inside the Grey Tsunami - by Kelly Dack
- Selecting Alternative Materials for Multilayer PCB Substrates - by Zach Peterson
- All About TTL Propagation Delay - by Zach Peterson
- It's a Converging, Electromechanical World - by Chad Jackson
The Future of Collaboration
Have you seen this collection of clips from the Altium 365 presentation at AltiumLive Munich? Watch the whole keynote presentation on the Altium Resource Hub or get just a quick peek on the Altium Youtube Channel:
- Leigh Gawne Introducing Altium 365
- Workspaces And Projects In Altium 365
- Altium 365: Leigh Gawne On Collaboration And Communication
- Altium 365 Connecting Designers And Manufacturers
- Leigh Gawne On Collaboration Between ECAD And MCAD
- A Glimpse Into The Future Of Hardware Design
Check out the Altium promotions page.