We’ve collected everything published this week to bring our readers resources to read, watch and listen to all in one place. This week we’ve explored Printed Electronics on the podcast by discussing materials and modern applications of the technology. We want to take an opportunity to share a few other recent resources on the topic:
- Printed Electronics Whiteboard Video with David Marrachki
- How to Design Printed Electronics in Altium Designer® 19, with David Marrachki
- Printed Electronics Support in Altium 19
This week on the OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
In this week’s podcast, Judy talks with Chris Hunrath from Insulectro about Printed Electronics Applications and Innovations, an area of high-growth for the material supplier. Listen in to learn about interesting new applications and the advanced materials that are driving innovation.
The OnTrack Podcast dissects relevant topics and issues for pcb designers from schematic capture all the way to the manufacturing floor and brings you tips, information and guidance from industry leaders such as John Watson, Lee Ritchey, Rick Hartley, Eric Bogatin, Bil Herd and many many more. You can listen to or watch the podcast on all your favorite podcast apps including Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Youtube, PlayerFM and if you can’t find us, let us know!
New Webinars in February
Sign up for live and on-demand webinars across all regions and languages here. You can also register today for one of the Altium Designer 19 Live Webinars coming up this month:
- How To Increase Design Productivity With The Interactive Properties Panel
- Multiboard Improvements
- Easy, Modern And Powerful Pcb Design
- New Experiences Of Part And Component Search
- Draftsman® Improvements
- The Art Of Defining The Layer Stack For A Multi-layer High-speed Pcb
Altium Videos on YouTube
Did you know, there is an Altium Academy Channel. Watch the Getting Started with Altium playlist, a helpful series if you are just getting started with Altium software. While you’re there, please remember to subscribe!
New this week on the Altium Youtube Channel:
- John Watson on The Next Big Thing
- John Watson's Component Shortage Hacks
- John Watson on Available Resources to Keep up to date
- PCB Design Release Process - OnTrack
- Lee Ritchey on High-speed Board Manufacturing
- Lee Ritchey's Tips on Book Publishing
- What is Spread Glass?
- Lee Ritchey on PCI and PCI Express
New ECAD on the Cloud Blog
There is a new topic on the Altium Resource Hub covering the cloud and collaboration. Take a look:
- Are You Ready for the Cloud?
- How Collaboration Changes with the Cloud
- How Does the Cloud Change the DFX Process?
- A Firewall or the Cloud: Which is More Secure?
- The Implications of Going Fileless
- Accessing New Components Faster: Can the Cloud Make a Difference?
Articles on the PCB Design Blog
For the avid reader, there’s never a shortage of informative articles on our PCB Design Blog. Check out the new content on the blog this week:
- The Need To Control Routing Impedance
- : What’s New in Altium 19
- SMART System for Data Management
- How Integrated PCB Design Software Helps you Manage Documentation and Outputs
- Adding Fabrication Tolerance Options to Your Manufacturer Deliverables
- Choosing Equivalent ICs in Your PCB
- Meeting Standards: IPC 6012 Class 3 Annular Ring
Click to read new articles on the Altium Blog and while you’re there please leave a comment. We always appreciate the feedback.
Oldie but Goodie
Curious for more Printed Electronics information? Check out this Podcast with Tactotek: What are Injection Molded Structural Electronics? It’s from August 2018 and shares some of the pain points of working with IMSE technology before Altium 19.