Troubleshooting EMC from Your Workbench
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the video:
EMC expert Ken Wyatt joins us in this episode to answer frequently asked EMC questions—a sneak peak to his EMC Book Series.
- EMC book series: Volume I: Create your own EMC Troubleshooting Kit
- What inspired you to write this book and why is this information important to your clients?
- Will you share some examples of common “blindspots” you observe with your design engineering clients relative to EMC?
- Can you share a few specific use cases?
- Volume II: Radiated and Conducted Emissions book will soon be published. What can readers expect to learn in this latest release?
- If you could share 1-2 tips for our listeners about radiated and conducted emissions, what would they be?
- Where can listeners find this book?
- Volume III: Immunity Testing
- What is Immunity Testing and why is it important?
- What are your plans for publication for this book?
- Will you come back again when volume 3 comes out?
- Wrap up.
Links and Resources:
most recent articles
New Dimensions of PCB Simulation Judy Warner: What was the technology impetus behind forming Avishtech as a company? Keshav Amla: The simple answer is that we saw some major pain points in the existing electronics design and development approach, relating to signal integrity, manufacturability and reliability of PCBs. As far as signal integrity, loss modeling was a source of major consternation, but an even bigger cause for concern was the inability to predict manufacturability Read Article