We’ve collected everything published this week to bring our readers resources to read, watch and listen to all in one place. This week we have two new articles from thought leaders that we think you’ll like. Take a look and join the conversation on social media or in the comments section of the articles listed below.
Articles on the PCB Design Blog
For the avid reader, there’s never a shortage of informative articles on our PCB Design Blog. Check out the new content on the blog this week:
- Top 8 Flexible Circuit Advantages - new from Tara Dunn
- PCB Design Process Concepts - new from John Medina
- Impedance Calculations for Boards Made in Altium Designer®
- Utilizing Layout Options for Rigid-Flex Design
- Optimizing Electronic Product Documentation for Assembly and Manufacturing
- Creative Design with Buried Vias in Your Next HDI PCB
- Preparing for Manufacturing with PCB Panelization Software
Click to read new articles on the Altium Blog and while you’re there please leave a comment if you'd like to join the conversation or have something to add... or debate! We always appreciate the feedback.
Reminder: New Webinars in February
There are still three Live Webinars scheduled for this month. So register today for one of the Altium 19 Live Webinars or sign up for live and on-demand webinars across all regions and languages here.
- New Experiences Of Part And Component Search
- Draftsman® Improvements
- The Art Of Defining The Layer Stack For A Multi-layer High-speed Pcb
Altium Videos on YouTube
Did you know, there is also an Altium Academy Channel. Watch the Getting Started with Altium playlist, a helpful series if you are just getting started with Altium software. While you’re there, please remember to subscribe!
New this week in the Altium Youtube Channel:
- How to Define a Reference Plane for Impedance Calculation
- Pad and Via Styles in Altium
- Stackup Materials
- How to Insert Transmission Line Table for Impedance Controlled Fabs in
- How to Use Stack Up Materials
- Component Retrace
- How to Check Layer Stack Symmetry in Altium
- How to Setup and Use Courtyard, Assembly and Other Component Layer Pairs
The OnTrack Podcast with Judy Warner
Listen or watch Clips from the OnTrack Podcast. We’ve selected the “best of” so you can get straight to the technical insights if you’re limited in time. The OnTrack Podcast dissects relevant topics and issues for PCB designers from schematic capture all the way to the manufacturing floor. You can listen to or watch the podcast on all your favorite podcast apps including Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Youtube, PlayerFM and if you can’t find us, let us know!